The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Mielle freaking out ... Maybe use honey on your pancakes if you want it sweet. Surely there isn't a monopoly on that!

Great TL as always. Thanks!

I read the whole novel and
this is the best novel in terms of villainous who was wronged and the revenge. And the sheer chemistry between MC and ML.

Group Leader
I was like, WOW she really is proving them wrong. And then I remembered the hourglass. That makes the story 100 times better lol

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Is this like the Dutch Tulips? It's all going to come down eventually and it probably won't be pretty.

Anyone else wondering how no one notices the big conspicuous box that she carries around all the time? Surely someone must have noticed by now? If i were aria i would probably have pockets made in all of my dresses and put the hourglass in the pocket in a pouch so that its more hidden but still easily accessible

Mielle is stupid beyond belief and if Aria didn’t know, we would’ve all thought that Mielle was extremely smart smh

Dex-chan lover
@bosbarret UHHH now that you mention it.... you're right sorry i read too much manhwa with the same setting it got mixed in my head, i mean to say time reversed kinda thing

Dex-chan lover
@xsweetmex Isis wants oh so much to marry crown prince to earn power, meanwhile Aria just wants to become independent by getting rich - is what I meant.

@Regular_user2 Well it is no weird that they crave sugar, after all it's stronger in addicting people than cocaine, meanwhile still being legal. There's a reason why nowadays it's used in nearly every product.

good to know she's not becoming a mummy in her 30's.
And DAMN what a freaking monster growth spur did she had!!
Blessed genes i guess

@tonie

I know....and i think it will be sooooo sweet when justice is served and takes that crown away from isis grasp.

Mmm i saw that she used the hourglass in front of Isis and Mielle, i mean, they saw the box. I think that maybe, in the future, this will comeback at her. Maybe they are going to steal the hourglass from her. I don't want thaaat. I want to see those two ruined:(

Users who are viewing this thread