The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

y'know she's not the villainess in this story, be it in her past life or now. She's a brat before but she isn't a villainess, all the rumors and incidents were created by Mielle (and her lackeys), not her. Now, she just wanted to survive; to avoid her death. No one can actually blame her for wanting to take revenge now. I would too, if I was given a chance to go back in time.

BUT YEAH CAN U GUYS IMAGINE ARIA BEING THE CROWN PRINCESS THEN THE QUEEN DAAANNGGGGGG

Dex-chan lover
@bloodstainedellie She cut out the tounge of her only honest maid Jesse in her past life because "she nagged me too much". She threw objects at her family, tried to poison her sister (when they were younger) and much much more in their past life. Yes she was manipulated by Mielle, but at the end of the day, she's the one who did all those vile things.

This entire time she's treated people as investments and used everyone around her for her own advantage, treating their emotions like tools. Yes she can be redeemed and I'm really hooked on her character growth/development , but she is very clearly a villainess (or at least not good in the typical sense).

Fed-Kun's army
not sure how I feel about this trope where the "badass villianess" mc gets all shy and tsundere and blushy over a guy that she's seen a few times just 'cause the author wants them to get together.

Users who are viewing this thread