The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Yessss, thank you Korean creators for giving us another dark haired ml, god bless you.

Aggregator gang
UwU such a dramatic entrance!!!!! Thank you for giving me joy amidst the lockdown by giving us new chap! Ily 😂😂

Double-page supporter
Excuse me? If the male lead's going to be this forceful I'm gunna wanna have to want ma baby girl to beat him a new one. NO ONE touches a lady like Mielle like that how dare. I really hope Mielle is as strong of a woman enough to give a sort of beatdown to this guy's rather forceful entrance. The cold dark hair male lead trope sure is strong in this huh?

Hmm so I assume he's the Prince but isn't it really dumb to take forcefully the arm of a lady and threaten her when he has a cloak on ?? I mean, she has no clue of who he is... So is the Prince dumb ?

@Tanatama uh sorry gurl the mc’s name is aria, the evil sister is mielle sorry for correcting you it just bothers me a lot lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Tanatama
She is a 14 yo girl, she has no chance in a physical confrontation against an young male, which I'm assuming he is as we don;t know his age, much less if it is an adult one...

Users who are viewing this thread