The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Oops. I was so close to spoiling something about mielle but I stopped myself in time. Thank goodness. I have always hated spoilers and I was about to do the same TT

On another note, thank you for translating this chapter! Ah I really enjoy how the novels coming to life in front of me.

I find it refreshing that she really was a bitch and even after resurrecting, she hasn't changed that much on the inside; except she's keeping herself in check more. I like that. Usually it's "they thought I was a bitch, but that's a misunderstanding, and I'll be the kindest/best one out here in my resurrected life and show them that." NOPE. She's still herself deep down; still a bit rotten.

Aggregator gang
Woah, this is refreshing to have such MC like this chick 😂
I do hope she'll success, just that she should be kinder to her tutor l.

Something's that's not explicitly stated here is that Aria was purposefully late so everyone would notice her modest attire. She also ran to make herself seem considerate

Dex-chan lover
@skellez It's not about forgiveness. She doesn't need to forgive the version of her who doesn't quite exist yet. It's the baby Hitler conundrum basically. Is it right to travel back in time and murder baby Hitler? I'm sure some would argue yes, it's "for the greater good" but if all she currently is, is a bratty little girl who doesn't like that her family was essentially raided by a whore and her bastard child, is it right to put her head on a chopping block because of what she's capable of? Because we're all capable of some pretty terrible stuff given the right circumstances.

Anyway, I'm not really going to argue the point anymore. I know why they're writing it the way they are, it's just a counter argument to vilifying a girl who hasn't yet really become any more than a brat. Aria clearly isn't in the state of mind to think of anything other than murdering the girl.

Wait...Isis's cameo??? Oh my.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Glad that not everything is going exactly as it did the first time. Reincarnation manga that are super predictable get old fast.

@sirflimflam
It'd be some bitter-funny karmic justice if story ends with casuality loop where sisters take turns reincarnating and taking revenge on each other.

ohohoho a cute doggo (just joking trying to sound like a sadist)

Dex-chan lover
John paw.. John woof.. John roll.. John catch.. John play dead

hahahhaha just thinking about it

Group Leader
i really like how rational our villainess is! she's able to reflect on the past and make use of that knowledge. i wonder what she will do with this new dog of hers ahaha

Oh God, look at how she talks to John... I think John will be head over heels for her.... like, how could you say no to such an owner? *woof*

Users who are viewing this thread