The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

OOOOHHH MY GODDDDDD TWO MONTHS IVE WAITED TYYYYYYYYYYYYYTY AAAAHHHHHH. I’ve reread this story about 5x already. AND A NEW COVER ART OHHHMAGGGGAFDDDDDD tytytytyyyy for continuing this author and translators
(´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, running a school like a business. Never resulted in anything bad. No sirree.

Donno who's the white haired guy in the new cover art but boooyy he's a keeper

WHOOO!!!

I wonder if the white haired guy on the new cover is the king/prince (can't remember) of the neighbouring kingdom. the novel says that iris gets dumped and she becomes engaged to them.

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro : Ironically it's one of those 'trap only smart people falls into' to paraphrase a certain lazy dungeon master.
In that she's too sure of her information that she refuse to correct it.

She has information on the crown prince that she believe to be the truth from her past life, and Asher's actions so far does not fit the image of the crown prince she has even though other things seem to be pointing there (access to national flower, have pretty high influence, etc)

I was dreading how Annie and the Baron's relation would be given how Aria basically manipulated her into it, but looks like they'll ends up genuinely happily married.

White-haired boy

He's probably the other prince from another kingdom. I've read the entire novel and he's the only important guy left next to CP

I missed this~ I can’t quite recall everything that happened, I’ll have to reread the last few chapters, but it’s great to have back all the same.

Thanks for updating!

Users who are viewing this thread