The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

kill the stupid Mielle god dammit and annulled both engagement pls LOL

Double-page supporter
Hahahaha yes! He put Isis in her place! now it's time for Mielle to fuck up and ruin everything they've planned so Aria can rise!!

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since I read the novel, but lets see. . . .

Mielle's maid takes the fall and gets executed for attempting to kill our MC. I can't remember exactly what happens next, but I do know that eventually Mielle pushes their father down a flight of stairs, paralyzing him I think from the neck down. The blame gets put on our MC I think??? But is later revealed that Mielle did it I think, to which her punishment gets lightened by our MC. Mielle becomes a maid and the MC has her mistreated by Emma I think? (Cute freckled maid) Our MC sets up Mielle by giving her poison telling her to only use a little bit to get back at Emma, but the dumb spiteful bitch uses the whole thing and ends up killing her brother. She's then finally executed.

Oh yeah, that uhh . . .I forget her name, that other bitch, Oscars sister I think, runs away to another kingdom and gets tricked into starting a coupe which leads to her and a bunch of other peoples' execution. Maybe thats where Our MC stops Mielle from being executed the first time, since she runs away with her to that kingdom as well.

The mother cons the father while he's paralyzed, but its his own fault honestly. Never really caring for her and her daughter, and giving her daughters merits to Mielle (that fur coat thing and something else, can't remember). It's a sad ending for him, maybe a bit too much but thats karma I guess.

I get the the whole assassination attempt was stupid (and badly executed like ffs), but if I’m not wrong that’s the exact same way they killed Aria’s mother in her previous life. I can feel some good reckoning coming and I can’t wait for it.

is it just me or the prince looks a lot older now lol he still looks good tho <3

Ah yes, please dig your own hole deeper with some assassination attempts. I can't wait to see it backfire.

Users who are viewing this thread