The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
Also I like that this bitches name is iris and she's a dukes daughter, reminds me of that other dukes daughter named Iris that got everything handed to/done for her and needed a severe reality check.

I don't remember Iris seeing them together at this time in the novel. If I'm not mistaken, it was Mirelle who followed Aria and Iris gets to know about them just a lot after in the plot. I should probably re-read (a story about such cunning and actually really villainous heroine is always nice to read again) since my memory sucks. Lol
But even if it's different from the novel, it's very nice seeing Iris so distressed. Burn witch with b! Burn!

Edit: Had to go back and read this chapter (in the novel) again. She really saw it all! Lol
Love it! Like when you forget to take money out of your pocket and some time later "find" it, lovely surprise.

For those of you interested in reading the novel but not about the stuff before ch 49 of the manga, these events happen around ch 129 of the novel :)

If Mielle ever gets caught, it'll be the end of her though. Fufu. But I'm worried for Aria...
Also, IM DYING. ASHER AND ARIA ARE SO CUTE.

just after we got some wuvy duvy moments between Asher n Aria, these brats come into the picture 🙂

LMAOOOO IM DEAD

POOR IRIS. First her brother and now her “fiancé” Ahahahaha well done Aria 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread