The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

the Alabama is kinda yucky but at least Aria and Asher's relationship progressed 😳

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My heart! My heart!
Both Aria and Asher are killing me slowly,
I love them 💜😭

They are very close to a relationship, I am really emotional right now OvQ
Cain is just like his father, a worthy heir...
That's not a compliment

Mielle is about to suffer and lose it all~

Thank you for the chapter!!

Asher was more of a stalker in the novel
He sneaked into her room and left tulips every night
And in that scene she was asleep and felt something warm touching her neck so when she opened her eyes she found him infront of her

Dex-chan lover
R E D E M P T I O N

Also, I have never phsycially cringed more while reading a chapter than I did in the first part of this one.

Fed-Kun's army
visiting someone’s home everyday is tbh a creepy thing they’ve managed to portray as romantic here but I forgot she’s only 15 wth 😭

Double-page supporter
Fddffdd
On one hand I understand full well the writer wanting to write uwu romances because I would've done the same, but as a reader for some reason no matter how amazing and respectful and great the ML is, I don't ship it and I just want to see MC do her revenge and become an independent girl.

Like this society is probably set up so that it doesn't work that way, but sjfkdk still.

Users who are viewing this thread