The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Give Aria some tea and it would be perfect lols her expression while watching things go to hell!! Totally love that evil face~

lol I feel what aria felt in that last panel. hilarious, 9.5/10. had to deduct 0.5 points bc Cain was standing right next to her for some reason. he makes me want to vomit out my lunch every time he appears on a page. mielle too but at least she's distraught here lol here's hoping the next person exposed will be lazy isis 🀞

My hope comes true, that b*tch emma deserves it. Mielle is just waiting for her execution countdown now

Gosh you guys always amazes me with such a high quality! The ClRD and TS is always god level. I couldn't help but notice it even more this chapter!! The amount of work it was... I can only imagine it!

Ty so so much for this! You guys do a better job than the official one xD (Tappy, sorry hahaha)

Now things are starting to get interesting hehehe this is the started point for Mielle's downfall!!

for reader POV, aria is not the Villainess, she definitely a tactician.
she know her enemies, she can even fools her allies.
in her past live, she becoming a villainess because she is a scapegoat from millie schemes.

in the novel its already dramatic and the manhwa made it more dramatic YESSSSS ARIA GO BBY GIRL!!!😍😍

now now dear, cant wait to watch mielle writhing in agony, this is a fun start🀭

I LOVE THAT ARIA ISNT A 100% SAINT AND THAT SHE WAKES UP ALWAYS CHOOSING VIOLENCE LIKE YES QUEEN GO OFF GO GET THEIR GOOFY LOOKIN ASSES

YYYYEEZZZZZZZ FINALLY! EMMA SHOULD REALLY DIE. CAUSE SHE'S LIKE THE EVIL VERSION OF GODMOTHER. UGHH, WHENEVER I SEE MIELLE I GET SO DISGUSTED, I HAVE TO WASH MY EYES WITH LISTERINE.

Can someone tell me what chapter this is of the novel? I really wanna continue reading alreadyy aahhhh!!

aa91839f28f821f793ede7aba5d78f24.jpg

I Hope Aria double cross Veri too, both maids going down while Mielle despairs, magnificent.

The step-brother standin' hella close.πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Thank you so much for the update!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Everything has been leading up to this. She hasn't truly hurt her family for what they did to her. Sure, she gained money when the market was a mess, but she didn't do much. She insulted Mielle with her actions and showed her up, but nothing that would have a lasting impact. Accusing Mielle's guardian of attempted murder(or possibly assassination) is similar to her mother being killed. It means that she is beginning to finally have revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread