The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

AHH FINALLY A MC WHO UNDERSTANDS THAT SINCE EVERY OTHER TINY LITTLE CHANGE THEY'RE MAKING TO THE ORIGINAL TIMELINE/STORY IS ACTUALLY WORKING IN THEIR FAVOUR, ITS NOT A STRETCH TO ASSUME THEY'RE LOVE LIFE COULD CHANGE FOR THE BETTER TOO

Dex-chan lover
Enjoying reading this with a good meal and a smile that would make even The Joker shiver in disgust right now.

I will probably loose my shit when that bastard half sister gets the stick of justice up her ass eventually.

I enjoy this so much, thanks for the update ❀️ can't wait to meet the golden eyed guy on the cover 😍

Is it just me or the pages aren't showing up properly?? Half of the pages are just blank page. I thought it was just an error on my part but I keep reloading it and it still doesn't change. Can someone please help me with this?

No one could describe how satisfied I am when Veri shout emma name and that panel of Aria smiling while the whole house are in chaos ughhhh πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

I feel very satisfied seeing Millie and Emma's reaction but I have a feeling it won’t go the way we want yet. The best case scenario would be Emma's get kick out of the mansion and get into prison for attempted murder, But it is most likely that Millie would somehow turns the table and have Emma got demoted from the position of the head maid at best. Emma is the most valuable asset for Millie after Lady Isis.

Y'ALL Aria is the GOAT whoop lessgeddit! Kudos to the Author and Artist, too. They're the real MVPs hngh 😘β™₯

Users who are viewing this thread