The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

@0luk
It's just a temporary fix until they upload. I gave a disclaimer.

But I suppose in the end, we're all doing illicit things.

Thank youuu, ive been looking for chapter 54 everywhere but all the translators deleted. The translation was really good tooo <3

Fed-Kun's army
Thoe two chapters are always what i say. I get that we should give some time to have some distance with the raws, but it used to be a one-chapter distance... I dont want the gap to increase more :(

thank you so much for the translation, do you plan on translating the next chapter too?

that was so nice, thank you for the chapter!!

@0luk you might want to get used to reading the disclaimer notes people post before saying anything..

Brother not going to be happy with that... Hopefully he doesn't become an obsessive creep. Although I am pretty sure he will

Fed-Kun's army
ths was a great solo translation, probably one of the best ive seen for a solo TL, you should do the latest chapter too, the team that usually works on this has a lot of projects on their plate so they prob wont get around to it for another week or two

I read some spoiler that
she’s actually not from that family, she was a noble or princess in another country or something, sorry i forgot
but that brother really disgusts me ffs the way he looks at his ‘sister’ with those lustful gaze- i just can’t🤢🤢

asher did just really--- they could make that meme where

aria : sorry im late i was doing stuff
and asher be like : im stuff

JSKSKKKKDKSKD

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Thanks for translating, I'm always hungry for more updates.

I'll read SYT's translation too, of course.

Lusting for your cousins, step-siblings, etc. is just so morally wrong on a whole different level. In the case of step-siblings, I will give some leverage if the two met before their parents fucked the entire scenario.

Fooled you!

Users who are viewing this thread