The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

This is really solo translation? Like seriously it is so good like there are no mistakes that I often see on the solo translation you are talented enough as a group. Well thank you so much for the translation I hope I see your translation more

OXMEIFNWVAIFNEIGQIFMTHSIDBB2UGKYVWUCJENGOTMUSDJIFN4FQYFJMTOFMQHXIEUXJQVWIGKTMVDCTKOFLQHXIYMFRVTMWOSMWGCIFND

@BALTYBACHUS ohh sorry i didnt read the disclaimer, keep up the good work,

Ill still wait for the other scanlation tho

Sorry again i just hate snipers xD but looks like you dont snipe

Mielle might turn out to be formidable after this trial of fire.
Watch your back Aria, don't get cocky.

Aria's background:
Her father is super high nobility in another country, who hasn't gotten over Aria's mom. Aria looks just like him. Yes, Aria's mom was a prostitute. We will get to see Asher interact with the other country as Mielle and the uhhh Mielle's almost sister in law flee to that country when Asher solidifies the imperial family's power in their country, and the almost sister-in-law tries to marry the king of that country. Turns out he's good friends with Asher and was trolling Mielle and the other woman.

Anyways, hoping to see some sweet sweet revenge soon :)

Fed-Kun's army
here is some spoilers if you want
this event doesn't make Mielle stronger in anyway she just gets really depressed and locks herself in her room

@Atalaahrn i had a small inkling that that was the case esp since
her mother mentioned that her dad will never come back and i think there was a small foreshadowing (idk if i remember correctly) that she may be royalty

Fed-Kun's army
@sopya_aa
actual spoilers don't read if you don't want to be spoiled
she is a foreign nobles daughter and that noble mother is someone who married into the royal family. the nobles mother was then exiled after the royal family found out that her child was from a previous affair. so technically she is royalty without being blood related to royalty
also I read the novel a while ago so it may not be 100% accurate but that gives you a general idea of her origins

i sorta need someone to verify me on this since even the novel left me confused about what happened to veri, but did she really die?

Users who are viewing this thread