The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuu so much for the translation! You did great!

And can I just say
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHER BOIII

@BALTYBACHUS , yo what the fuck
There's already a hard working group translating this work - why did you TML this chapter??

There was a lot of broken sentences, but "If my all of you were being held hostage, I may have done the same" really takes the fucking cake, mate

That was pretty cold blooded if Veri died like that, geez. Although Aria is jaded from the whole terrible treatment in the previous life.
Just idunno, I'm probably feeling too much empathy, if Veri and her family was threatened, but it's like saying "I was just following orders" or something?

Dex-chan lover
Damn. That was cold blooded. I cant help but feel a little bad for mielle even if she deserved it. But it is a good reminder that aria truly is a villianess.

Also maybe make you disclaimer like 2 pages long in enormous red letters so people actually read it? Lol.

@Coldyfox im pretty sure it's just a straight up lie by Veri, she's doing it willingly... she's happy to poison Aria and call her bitch when getting angry by her bullying. Well in the end she just got what she deserved.

That Cain is so creepy! Ewwww. 🤢

YES YOUR HIGHNESS, TAKE HER AWAY FROM THAT CREEP! 😆❤️

My disgust for her step brother just keeps going up and up, god he’s so creepy

Aria is a bad ass tho, keep leading people to their death, hell yeah

Power Uploader
@MrxxNebula, this explanation means nothing. If people can’t wait, in Instagram has alternative translations. Here no one gave them permission to upload. This is group policy evasion.

Still waiting for the guy in the cover
Please dont be psycho, had enough of that everyday from every shoujo with fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread