The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
I can't even imagine what Cain's head must be like. "Hey, that person I treated like garbage is attractive now, I need me some of that." And he just does a 180 with no acknowledgement of his prior behaviour. Like, has he no shame? Is personality irrelevant? Since hers hasn't really changed from when he hated her.
The only time I think it'd be okay with someone getting with another person after treating them terribly is something like Koe no Katachi; honest, good-will attempt to make amends with no ulterior motives and the other person is the one to try to start a romantic relationship afterwards.

Aggregator gang
Aria and Asher relationship is so cute.
Cain is still disgusting. The parents really don't realize Cain's ulterior motive?

Literally almost all the other comments (but I agree lol): Fuck Cain, he's a disgusting punk ass piece of shit.🤬😡😤👹🤺🔪🔪🔪

Me, stuck on a line Aria said: Biiiitch, I love you but please shut up for a sec. Let go of the old timeline for a sec and think!🧘🏻‍♀️💡 Please accept that times are different, and take Asher's words seriously.😭😭🙄🙄 You kinda pissed me off when you said his words were empty when he's literally layering his fondness for you on thick. Like hella thick, and obvious.🙄🙄💀🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Bitch please, it's been 55 chapters. It's time to REALIZE!🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🙏🏻🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️ Don't do this me. Don't do this to US.😭🙏🏻🙏🏻 You can be more happy with him if you accept his VERY obvious advances and flirting. He trusted you with his secret, so please at least TRY to trust him with yours as well.😭😭😑😫😫

Thank you so much for the chapter!!🤗💘🥰🌻🌻🌻

Uuuuuugh, he's so skeevy. There's a reason I've never liked the step-siblings romance trope - it's super gross and creepy. Asher is for sure the best option <3

Users who are viewing this thread