The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Cain is so jealous🤢
The shade thrown at him at the end of the chapter LOL

Aria and Asher be so cute, my heart goes badump badump 💕💕💕 I like every chapter of the series, not too draggy just appropriate and left with excitement for the next chapters. The best series ever!

Thanks for the hardwork!

oh my gooooood SUPER CRINGE, it's so cringe-worthy that he's so obsessed with her and yet I LOVE IT because it means that family's downfall.

I hope Aria does show herself to Asher as being Investor A. I mean how much more of a boner could he have for her at this point--finding that out would just make him love her MORE honestly.

Though I wonder if she ever tells him about the hourglass in the future?

You just keep putting your foot in your mouth, go back to choking on your tea

Also, it's really funny that for all her experience in seducing men, she has zero experience in actual romance XD

Dex-chan lover
After the girlish squee moments (am a 29yo bearded Asian dude), I wanna stick a boot up the horndog step bro's urethra.

I seriously loved that panel when everyone was thinking Mielle who was younger than the MC already has a fiance. All their nonplussed looks of confusion is just killer. A round of applause to the artist.

Sidenote, her so-called brother is disgusting. Just because you all of a sudden find her attractive doesn't negate the fact he treated her like shit growing up. Now with his attraction just leveled up my pure disgust.

Users who are viewing this thread