The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

God Cain disgusts me, though if it gets out that hes lusting after his step sister then he will be ruined beyond repair. I imagine an attempted rape is in the cards going by how possessive hes becoming of Aria. DRAG THEM ALL DOWN TO HELL

THANK YOU FOR THE QUICK UPDATE. MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH PEACE AND PROSPERITY! LONG LIVE THE SCANLATION GROUP!

Ok, is the father the good guy or bad, he look like a complete bystander to me right now...

I am LIVING for Asher encouraging Aria to be more of a villainess because he's jealous. I think it's really cute that he respects and trusts her while doing his best to respect her boundaries. He's probably one of my favorite MLs ♡

Ok, I didn't care all that much when all he did before was admire her without really doing anything, but now he's being annoying...

So I guess now her mother and (her husband) should know how this man feels towards aria.

Besides, isn't he older than mielle? Why doesn't he have a fiance? So strange..

yeah he's...pretty gross. Let's be real here he doesn't exactly have a great personality either

Fed-Kun's army
He’s so gross 🤢 🤮. I’m worried about Aria. Her stepbrother is crazy af.

I mean, Aria's mom worked in a brothel... She should see her step son coming a mile away from her daughter. 🤮

Users who are viewing this thread