The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

I know it's pretty iffy but I actually enjoy seeing Cain. I enjoy yandere characters in fiction. It's such a shame that he's such a scumbag, I prefer his looks over Oscar's or Asher's any day.

ARIA'S FACE WHEN THINKING ABOUT ASHER WAS SO CUTE OMGGG😍😍😍 and that creepy brother is getting more and more disturbing, wtf.. i also wish we could see mielle's miserable face after emma kicked the bucket sadhfkjasdfdsa thanks for the translation once again!!

Don't worry, Cain will get what he deserves. Trust me I've read the light novel.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh what even is Cain’s plan lol. Let his stepsis be single for life and make her live with him?

Group Leader
Yeah its kinda gross that he’s into his stepsister BUT at the same time it’s also satisfying to see him simping for Aria and ignoring Mielle lol

Dex-chan lover
What worse than a creep? A obsessive and controlling creep. Cain meets one guy that has an interest in aria and goes off the deep end, it's only a matter of time till the whole estate finds out his intentions for aira considering how obvious he is

Cain is gross, but i still can´t help but feel bad for both him and the dad at the end of the story.... Not Mielle though... she deserves everything she´s gonna get loooool

Users who are viewing this thread