The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Contributor
Poor guy. Even if he is quite infatuated none the less his concerns are quite justified, if the ladies of an aristocratic house are associating with strange men there should be concerns raised. and it's not like step/foster sibling marriage was particularly rare.

Aria has a ton of gorgeous outfits, but I'm absolutely IN LOVE with the white dress in this chapter. Stared at it for a few good minutes. 🥰

Cain freaking out about Aria being a minor is so ironic💀💀but AW when she thought about Asher hehe

@Shizukachan agree with that,

i prefer this manhwa art than og illustration, this manhwa's aria has more bitches vibe that match better with her villainess persona

I just really wanna see Asher's reaction to Aria being Investor A. That's all. Maybe his engagement and to Aria and the downfall of Mielle and and Isis too. But that's further ahead, so I'll make do with the Investor A reveal for now...

I never read any future chapters. I don't know anything. What I said are just assumptions because it seems like he's gonna find out about her being investor A. Also since they're the main leads, is it not safe to assume that they will be engaged and that Mielle, as the antagonist will get a bad end? Obviously those last two things won't happen all at once in the next chapter, but will be very far down the road. Just wanted to clarify all that because I got reported for spoiling, when I really wasn't. These are things anyone paying attention could have thought up.

Like father, like son I guess.

jfc Cain, she’s your sister. And you killed her in another timeline to boot. Go sniff around someone else.

he's so disgusting but at least he isn't out for Aria's neck... Keeps him at bay until Aria can just get his neck this time instead 😊😊

I like how its drawn in the mahnwa where Cain looks 10000x way more disgusting than in the novel, you think gatekeeping aria will make her yours?? lmaaooo

aww aria starting to feel conscious to asher, understandable 😂

andd
next arc probably aria will reveal herself as investor A is it, im so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread