The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

I wasn't sure how I felt about the mother at the start but now I can tell she completely cares about Aria. Protect her well, Aria! 😊

What I think will happen: The only person she caries about (from her family) is her mother + the maids. Her mother said "lets leave" so she will leave. Prob bring the maids? Hopefully...

Then she and her mother will be safe from the destruction she causes to the rest of her family.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Mielle to death, there's no forgiving her, but when she walked out, she really looked like a doll and it looks like she grew up a bit too?? No wonder people thought she was an innocent girl with her looks (DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO OUR ARIA THO)

Is Aria about to reveal that she’s investor A now?? Excited!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I really like the mother actually. Curious that she goes "let's leave" so easily but I guess the situation has been very tense... I doubt the Count and his son will let them leave easily though

Aria's mother still need to claim palimony for her marriage and Aria position as Investor A will surely break this family apart, since the father obviously want to jump off Isis's ship to enjoy the political power from Investor A, while Mielle and Cain dont like that news.

Wow, it gets really interesting.
Cain suggested something like the potential destruction of their kingdom happening in the future which his comment about foreign languages. And Isis going out of her way to marry into the neighbouring royality....

Users who are viewing this thread