The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

This just remind me once again why I live the mom much. She not a tool to her mother but someone precious. (There's a chance she was her reason to live at some point)

Even if I know the plot through reading the novel I still feel like barfing each time Cain pops onto the screen when Aria is there.

The comment about foreign languages is probably because Isis will get her new husband to invade the country. That way, she still gets to rule the country even if she lost a chance at Asher.

So Cain is saying Aria should learn the foreign language because when the country is invaded, they'll have the speak the language of the invading force. Or maybe he's hinting that she should run away and leave the country while the war happens so she's safe?

OMG Rain is a Pinoua!!!!!!

Also, yeah, move... move to the imperial palace lol
And that ring... why... what does it simbolize? Also, if the prince's engagement is officially broken up, he's free! Yaaaay!

oh boi that ring. don't tell me our boi is planning to announce engagement with Aria... I need next chapter.

btw, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Bbla233
Indeed, say what you will about her personality, but she truly does care for Aria deeply.

wow mielle looked really beautiful in the first panel she appeared in! no shade intended but death suits her well...

thank you for the update!!!

Some credit for the mother, please! She's so wonderful, one of the rare moments when she has Screentime and it's to openly show just how much she loves aria and always puts her first 😍

I love this story so much, it's a bit different from the novel, but still very good, I'm looking forward to the next chapters and differences to the novel

Thank you very much for the translation 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread