The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

@ReficuLSolbaiD Thanks for the clarification! I totally agree! Especially because all the other characters have fiances other than her. But I feel like Aria and Mielle's fiance and their tension might come up again!

Group Leader
is it just me or i only think cain as a sis con rather than he thinks aria as a romantic partner?

At one point I felt kinda bad for Mielle poisoning this bastard, but now I wish he'd die sooner... Dear Lord I just wish he'd realize Pinonua is the CP and shit his pants beyond recovery...

cain is so disgusting... seriously... props to the author for making me genuinely grossed out by this bastard

@gimmemorematerial Oscar was her toy to get revenge on Meille. Now Oscar has dedicated himself to marrying Meille for Aria's sake... almost makes me feel sorry for meille... almost

@mangashiap Cain is just a gross bastard that wants to pork his step-sister. He found himself physically attracted to her and that attraction has only grown. He has never once shown any concern for her as a person, but more like a display piece in a museum. sis-cons mindlessly adore and spoil their chosen sister in a "they can do no wrong" sort of way. A clear cut difference is when she hid behind Asher, Cain immediately questioned if she had done something with him; a sis-con would directly lash out at the man as the only guilty party as his sister can do no wrong -.- cuz sis-con.

does anyone know how frequent the update will be? also can anyone recommend similar manga or even better manga?

my personal recommendations; (some arent related to being a villainess im just recommending manhwas that have strong female leads.)
shadow queen(strong fl)
beware of the villainess(it has comedy but strong fl)
It Looks Like I've Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game(strong and smart villainess/fl)
Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess
villainous violet(the fl is smart)
lady beast(the fl is strong and smart)
lady baby(timetravel to the past)-(strong fl)
i choose the emperor ending(a good manhwa with a strong fl)
caught by the villain(strong fl)
lady to queen(strong fl---revenge story)
lucia(honestly idek cuz i didnt read it yet.)
yeon lok heun or sum dkdk
the rebirth of the tyrannical empress(basically the title.)
the concubine contract(strong fl~)
Emperor And The Female Knight(RECOMMEND IF YOU LIKE MASC FEMALE LEADS)
The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter(HOT MOM and cute kid)
the 101st heroine(isekai)

oh and some might not be in this website idk tho-😶

your throne (!! READ IT IN WEBTOON !!)
remarried empress (!! READ IT IN WEBTOON !!)

if its on webtoon for free might as well read it there amr? mkmk
webtoon lets you support the creators so read it there since its free😃

That bro be stepbro-ing it too much becoming unnerving. Like bro u used to emotionally abuse aria now u lusting on your step like its all cool u didnt do shit be for bro u ew

The white haired guy is
King/crown prince depending on the translation of a neighboring country
That isis is "gonna" marry
But actually he's on asher's side and will help him get rid of isis and mielle and the rest of the rotten nobels in the aristocratic party.

Users who are viewing this thread