The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

hey can i get some spoilers or information bout something? so i'm a bit confused if Aria is related to millie, the father and the brother? i've seen some say she's not related to them but her features... are clearly resembling more so the father's and millie's features than her mother's features??? i mean she has the same hair & eye color as them, while he mother has a different hair and eye color? i had originally thought millie and the brother were her half siblings

A few answers to some questions below.
As someone stated and I'll expand upon, Aria is not related to this family in any way at all. We eventually meet her father and her features make more sense then. Also as for the cover art, I'm not 100% who that grey haired guy is. It definitely makes it seem like another love interest but she only really ever has the one. This story doesn't do any of those tropes, for although she has a love interest the focus always remains on her revenge until it's carried out. I can really only think of a few minor characters that flirt with her at one point or another, so either it's just a cover done up to grab attention or they're expanding on a role from the novel which I sincerely hope they don't.
Hope those help :)

@mnemosyneslunarian (Edited with some corrections)
Aria and Mielle are not related. They simply look similar. That’s part of why Mielle hates her so much that she originally killed her before the time reversal; Aria was the peasant daughter of a prostitute until their father remarried to Aria’s mother and made them nobility after Mielle’s mother died. It’s even worse after the time reversal since Mielle is being compared to a peasant girl and Aria has become better-educated and more refined than her.

Mielle also blames Aria and her mother for the fact that her father cheated because they’re lowborn trash in her eyes, even though poor people wouldn’t be allowed to approach nobles first. The noble’s servants would block them so the only way they could’ve met was if the father approached first. So really, everything is his fault.

@pyrolynx71 hum... No they're not. They don't have the same father.
Aria's father is Chloe Piast (son of Marquis Piast (and heir of Piast) from the Croa Kingdom. So Aria is from noble blood in another country

Dex-chan lover
Oh god whoever the white hair in the cover is, I can already tell that he's gonna bring the story to a direction that I don't like.

Bonus points for hate if he actually ends up being a rival or something, I hate rivals in stories with a passion.

Aggregator gang
This manhwa should be renamed : "SARAH"!
Because of obvious reasons that no one can object!

Users who are viewing this thread