The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

The fashion style in this manhwa such as cute and frilly dresses with a lot of ribbons aren't my taste. In the beginning i don't really like it as i prefer the elegant and and a sexy(?) dresses like our mc wear on some occasion cause it makes her look more mature and it also enhance her looks.
(Everything is according to my personal taste)

Damn girl you are basically a walking weapon of mass murder of men's sanity.

Wtf that brother is giving me the creeps. He treated aria like shit before and now that she is older and more mature(less bratty as well) he's making moves on her? Thank god for asher

Can someone tell me if Veri, that maid, was dead or not? I thought she was attacked in that forest by beasts becuase of yellow eyes & the blood. Then the next panel show aria got a letter from her? Is she really still alive & wrote it? I’m confused

@Hakin I think the frills on the dress is to show that both aria & mielle are still children. Those are children dress. Now Aria has grown up even faster than Mielle, so she wears adult dresses to look mature. Aria knows she can charm people with her elegent beauty to make things go her way. While Mielle wants to keep her fake pristine, pure & innocent image so she wears pastel color & frilly dresses to look that way.

Seeing the white haired bishie on the new cover art, I am praying hard he's not gonna be the 2nd ML.

We are WAY too deep in this revenge plot so unless he can make Iris and Miell's fall more satisfying I hope he's not a love rival. Asher and Aria are falling in love just fine. Her step bro sis con is enough of a obstacle thanks. Hoping that messed up step bro messes up and gets disowned/humiliated/dies

Huh. Not gonna lie I thought that the webtoon would drag out
Emma's Trial
more. Maybe go deeper into
Emma's past and loyalty to Mielle than what was shown previously
or in general just draw it out like it's done before.

Oh well, just means we get to
Asher openly courting Aria and Mielle snapping and trying to frame Aria for the attempted murder of her father

Fed-Kun's army
is the romance high or low in this?

also does she mess with both dudes or only 1?

She doesn’t mess with any guy just jet, but Asher is the male lead and he is going to be her one and only.The other guy is her disgusting step brother and the guy on the cover is not a love interest.

i mean it's not bad by any means, but having a score above 9 should mean that the manhwa is exceptional, and I didn't really see anything too far from above average in the manhwa. Perhaps it's because of the target readership that these villainous manhwa are always rated way higher than they should be.
For me it's a decent 7/10 so far

Users who are viewing this thread