The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Ohh... i knew it. Aria’s mother might be lazy as a wife, but she’s actually smart too. She’s the one made a suggestion to leave the count now. That’s a smart move to avoid future problem. Mielle is going to be so crazy with her obession about aristocratic faction that it wont be safe anymore to live there. I like her mother. She loves aria & is protective enough as a mother. She isnt that neglectful. She’s kind of aware of aria’s schemes to mielle sometimes, but she doesnt say anything.

SPOILER!!!!!!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
The white haired guy is supposed to be Lohan the king from Croa, he's in the web novel, but his character hasn't appeared yet in the webtoon. I highly suggest reading the web novel, it's amazing!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ive never smiled so much at a villainesses actions. They’re all just done so satisfyingly.

Has it ever occurred to anyone else that the name "Pinonua" is a Korean romanization of "pinot noir"? Because that's how it sounds in French lol.

Dex-chan lover
Out of most "villainess" genre stories I've read this has probably the most actually villainous villainess main character.

Users who are viewing this thread