The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
That smile at the end didn't look innocent. BUT WHATEVER. MAY LOVE TRIUMPH OVER ALL!!!!!

The merchant genes are strong in this one lol

And I mean think about it, he was clearly playing on her family’s property/estate so as long as he isn’t stupid it’s pretty easy to figure out who the little girl running around is and try to wrap her around your finger

Dex-chan lover
Oho, so will the plot be revolving around Ursch actually being cunning? If so, someone who's read the novel tell me what's going to happen?

P.S. the mom's cute

Group Leader
@sanctuario HaruPARTY also does the Light Novel! (just visit our website, finally got NovelUpdates link working). Prologue up now, Chapter 1 (most probably) tomorrow (which encompasses about 3 manga chapters worth of story).

Characters with closed eyes should never be trusted .... He looks very scheming , I can't wait for the next chapter !!

Aggregator gang
No normal guy around her. One is apathetic prince the other is cunning merchant son. She should just be a nun somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
May her happiness last XDDD It makes him a bit more interesting with that smirk at the end XDD Though I wouldn't have minded if he was a cute airhead and totally fine with suddenly agreeing to her proposal XDD Either way, it's funny :DD But then again, I'm just such a sucker for villainess stories<33 XDD Kinda nice seeing so many novels getting manga adaptions<33

Users who are viewing this thread