The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I was about to drop this but it looks like Im staying. The Ninja skill seems fun after all. Hope she uses it more.

NIce to see its back with a new chapter :D. Looks fun enough for me to stick with it since im not expecting any riveting story telling lol.

Dex-chan lover
AND she's busted-ass OP for a genre that doesn't need it?! This manga has got some mothafuckin' promise.

Dex-chan lover
damn i think this is the first otome isekai mc that adapted the OP stats trope lol

Whoa, I never thought I'd see an otome transmigration with OP stats. I usually see it in a shonen harem isekai mangas.

Her super visions put Superman to shame. I kind of worry for Ursch though with that lust vision she's got.

Dex-chan lover
200 yen per items? and she has 9999 of it? and 2 or more items? geezuz she's filthy rich before..

I want to imagine her thanos snapping her love rivals at this point. Lol.

Actually bring over the stats is a nice new twist. Villain reincarnation is common and even using knowledge to their own advantage but the crazy stats is something ive never seen in this particular type of genera. The fact that with a new stat of dukes daughter was added and her first thought was to want to max it out was funny. She has such a wonderfully extreme personality.

Considering her crazy stats, powers, and hoard of rare valuables worth several countries. I wouldn't be surprised if she was mistaken for the reincarnation of that fafnir dragon or something like that if she's found out on to many odd points.

Double-page supporter
@sarshi I think she won a lot of her stuff from mini-games and pay for gachas. I doubt she paid for every item in her inventory individually. BTW 200 x 10,000 = 2,000,000 yen = 18,274.00 U.S.D.
Still, considering she literally starved to death because she spent all her money on in game purchases and pay gachas, this might actually be the most accurate thing in this fantasy. Assuming she had a good annual salary and she was always eating the very bare minimum she could have gone months and months like that until she died. I bet her co-workers thought she was anorexic or something.

Dex-chan lover
Lol what?? The things she thinks of... Pft... And now peeping on an affair!!! Bad Bella!! PS she's going to activate one of the 7 deadly sin eye skills ain't she?

Many thanks

What would be funny, if the royal family plans to set the prince as another Fiance candiat, to either hold the power of the family in check.
Other as a plot or to seduce/drug her, so that she would become obsessed with him so that he can ignore her, go out with his lover, the villaines then bullies the lover and they can shot her down and reduce the power of this family.

Dex-chan lover
everyone in our family has married for true love

what
if this was a more accurate medieval analogue that father would be the fucking best.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, our mc is OP. Too bad this isn't some action/adventure manga. MC would wreak havoc.

Users who are viewing this thread