The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Good chapter, but just a little word of advice-- some of the type is so small, it's really hard to read on mobile. Maybe try keeping most of the type the same size? There is a lot of empty space in some of the bubbles that could be filled.

Lol I love how Ursch just casually accepts that she is like mentally 20+ years old. Also, man I just wanna see her mow down everyone in the knight academy with her physical capabilities, like that probably won't happen but it would be fun to watch

Aggregator gang
Pls send help, this is too sweet, I need insulin

And to translator, thank you for your hardwork

Also... any plan to continue novel tl ? I will definitely read both.

That is a big red button that she is about to press.

EDIT: I get that she wants to be with Ursch, but at the same time, I kind of wish this would avoid the game route thing. Not like she can't pop over to see Ursch. Oh well. Still amusing.

Double-page supporter
Ursch or bust, she's not goin to the magic academy lol is what I think
Thanks so much for the chapter!!

Awesome another excellent translation and redrawn chapter, great work keep it up and ty hehehe.

Dude I love this manga so much, thank you HaruPARTY/PEACHY for the update!😍

Thank you for keep translating this!
I just wished for the font inside the bubble speech a bit bigger because it's definitely too small. Other than that it's nice and clean scanlation 😄

Dex-chan lover
She's not that wise given that she explained it as if ml has a concept of video games lmao

Imagine explaining quantum physics to a flat earthner, that's what's happening here lmao

ALSO fucking hell did she just game lingo him? Tf. Bitch rather than calling it game routes, call it fate or destiny for him to understand. you goddamn moron. Good gods 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh so happy to get an update after so long. And I love she didn’t hide anything from him and I love he doesn’t hide things from her. They talk out their thoughts and feelings with one another and trust each other, THAT is the sign of a good and healthy relationship :p love it. Too cute too.

Users who are viewing this thread