The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Ursch getting a shovel when Bella came lugging two bodies got me lmfao
Such a supportive fiancé!

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update. I'm a bit conflicted on the pacing of the manga. If you haven't read the source material, the adaptation does a decent job in pacing... that is if they weren't skipping a few scenes. Like
Bella's run/escape from the knights including mercenary POVs is devoted as an entire chapter. For this chapter, they cut out the part where Ursche also suggested in order to knock out the Prince, since he doesn't have Bella's strength, he'll push him off a flight of stairs and that the reason he suggested that was to show and make sure the Prince would learn to lean on Amaryllis or Amaryllis to prove and take initiative that she cares (but again, its mostly for his possessiveness on MC but adding the reason makes him look more good for MC). Also, a bit minor and justifiably removed was the blowdart talk, Ursche initially tells Bella its a prototype but reveals later on he's taken some level of preparations on his gamble not to endanger the life of the Prince (thanks to the number of defense talismans Bella has) I wonder if they'll show the dangers to slime hunting? I mean, the novel treated it as a joke but this could be portrayed a bit dark (even at the cost of MCs character growth)

Dex-chan lover
Isabella: *shows up with two bodies*

Ursch: a'ight, Imma get the shovel.

MARRY THIS LAD.

Isabella comes in casually with two sacks of people

Ursch: "alright ill dig a hole right away"

Oh my god these two! Hahahahahha Thank you so much for the update, this had made my day! Yahuuu

The manga and our MC are so ridiculous.
I love it.

Thank you for the translation!

this manga is so all over the place. but that's why I love it lol 😂

omg the shovel 🤣🤣🤣 ursch!!! 😂

also the scene where isabella convinces ursch to stop working on the necklace was adorable and hilarious. "even i, your fiancee, haven't received so much as an accessory from you" lmao. can't wait to see what he makes for her

Ursch's highest level ability is [being in love with Bella]

The shovel and then the necklace scene absolutely KILLED me I love this boy he has his priorities SET lol.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Ursch has grasped Isabella's insane strength to the point where he unconsciously stops her from causing harm. And then you have "I'll dig a hole right away" LOL
This is a SSR idiot couple in the making right here.

Users who are viewing this thread