The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
lol Isabella calls Ursch out for getting a little evil sometimes, but Ursch totally does the same thing to her. Don't just knock people out to test out whether you can or not, Isabella!

Ursch is just helping Isabella get more op, it's way too cute

Double-page supporter
She's even more terrifying that I assumed she would be... Freaking glitch...

Dex-chan lover
-Superbia is the Byakugan
-Gula is a Bag of Holding
-Invidia is the Sharingan
-Avaritia is super-appraisal
-Ira gives you final boss aura
-Luxuria gives you X-ray vision
-Acedia gives you...night vision googles
These Sin powers are like not equal at all. Superbia, Gula, Invidia and Avaritia are extremely powerful, Ira is strong and Luxuria and Acedia are useful but little else. Like, they are not shit powers but it's kind of weird how different the scope of their abilities is, unless there is an actual hierarchy among the sins and I just forgot about it.

Granted, it doesn't really matter because they compliment each other perfectly.

Contributor
@Acolytus It's possible that Acedia is more than Night Vision, and allows the user to see in the entire visual spectrum, and makes invisible/dimensionally phased beings/objects visible.

Mammon is a Hereditary skill, meaning it's meant to be passed on to family. Ursch received the perfected skill as soon as he passed the incomplete one to the MC, who will get her own perfect version after she passes it on.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't get it
Didn't eyes of mamon just upgrade to absolute appraisal or did it rank down/disappear?

@Acolytus my guess is that just like avaritia and eyes of mammon, her acedia is a weaker form of what i would guess would be eyes of belphegor. And who knows maybe it's actually a decent skill but it's just weaker.

Dex-chan lover
To be so broken even ultimate magic struggles to categorize you.

These two broken-ass kids making each other even more broken.

Aggregator gang
The carriage design kinda looks like the pumpkin carriage from Cinderella! They both still cute as usual

Aggregator gang
Ah so cute!!! I wonder what happened to the skill?
Thanks for the chapter~♡

I bet Ursch is gonna be like "what if I lose my skill? You'll forever be right by me, won't you? So you can appraise things for me. Your skill, mine, same thing"

Users who are viewing this thread