The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
So you mean this isn't the serialized version?? It's so cute I thought it was already!

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, thank you for your hard work, and for the happy news.

@KhalE It has "restarted" - the serialization was on hold for a year, apparently for unclear reasons, but now it's said that there will be new chapters soon.

Dex-chan lover
LGDCmdk.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Ironclad
"My name is Amaryllis Elli Brunst. I'm 7 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Capital, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I am a second daughter of marquis, and I get home every day by 4 PM at the latest. I'm in bed by 8 PM, and make sure I get twelve hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone."
"Mad Bomber" is what i named it

THANK YOU OMG IF I HAD CHECKED THIS A MONTH EARLIER I WOULD'VE PROBABLY LOSE FAITH AND NOT CHECK IT FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS

THANK GOD
THEY RETURNED WITH THE MANGA
I love this manga sooooo much, I'm so happyyy
I was already giving up on this manga, thinking I would never see it again 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread