The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Potential of Blood Magic

Dex-chan lover
That's strange... the art looks vastly different. I don't remember the art being this bad when I read the previous chapters last month. I wonder if my expectations increased. I could've looked back at the previous chapters to compare... but I'm so very confused about this chapter that I have to say something before I crash.

Double-page supporter
Has wolf-sensei given up or something? He's entirely nonplussed at anything she can do and is just going with the flow now. And the pacing of the story is too slow. The author is focusing on her training too much without making anything stand out and she accomplishes it all too easily. Plus, not gonna lie, but that whole guns from the earth is too weird and the gnome's face is too odd one out with the rest of the art.

But in the end I'm still gonna keep reading this simply because she's cute and has fangs...

.. I'm too easy

Dex-chan lover
As with the vast majority of manga, the characters are drawn with eyes so large that there would be very little room left in the skull for brain, yet people here are disturbed about the size of a character's feet.

Indeed, the feet are shown to be quite tiny, though some people are probably misinterpretting the size of the foot based upon imagining bow at an ankle when it is intended to be at the base of the toes.

And, for what it's worth, binding does not result in much change in the volume of a foot; the foot is just folded in a grotesque way.

Dex-chan lover
at this point by the time she get in the school or even before she get in the school she's might be the strongest magician lmao
maybe gun are not needed at all if she keep growing her talent and knowledge about magic like this
wryyy.png

WRYYYYYYY UwU
and everyone keep complain about her feet look at her head and her eyes's pupil it's fucking big and no one complain about it
yes it's art style why would you complain about it it's fucking manga you gotta be kidding me
it not like artist suck at drawing feets but they deliberately draw it like that because it's his art style about drawing kid like that
well i do admit that in chapter 1-3 she's look more older than this one is like she's constantly in her chibi mode all the time lmao

Group Leader
I also don't get why people are so upset with her feet. it's just an art style

I love how she's going umaru-mode over goes :3

Dex-chan lover
"I'm gonna go on a shooting spree tonight"

Hunt witches, werewolves and vampires, it's a calling.

@Eineus

Going Full Tanya, time to hit overdrive.

Contributor
...I don't think she correctly understands what "trauma" is, nor how she is envisioning creating precisely the worst PTSD disaster of all time.

Dex-chan lover
she went from wanting napalm as soon as she heard of fire magic to magical doping/meth as soon as she heard of blood magic.

Double-page supporter
Bruh that M4 is scaled too small for a normal human adult, or is it scaled for her?

Users who are viewing this thread