The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The Villainess Takes to the Sky (first part)

Dex-chan lover
@zephyroths: I haven't read ahead of Kuro's WN translation @C26.

I get the impression that the prologue is a snippet from the latter part of the story, with the bulk of the story being the R&D leading up to it.

This chapter is C11 in the WN.
A quick scan of the WN raw reveals that high school starts at C82 in the WN.
So don't expect that kind of carnage this side of C100, at least.
The events of the prologue take place in
C121 (of 150).

@shira952 also her untied hair is a disaster waiting to happen

@Malphorus jet packs I know doesn't even look like that. It looks like an airplanes' wing years ago instead

Dex-chan lover
Her dress is going to catch on fire😩 I bet She'll fly through the air without goggles totally not affected by air plus how is she steering it? Why not just use air magic to fly ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Malphorus Given how the design goes, and the fact that she asked Wind and Fire fairies, I'm pretty sure it feeds air and compressed it using Wind fairy's help, and increase the heat using Fire fairy's help, thus hot air flows backwards. The input and fuel should be her MP. But the design.... It attached to her back, means it burdens the body and will move around if her body moving around. The fact that it has wings configuration like a plane means it should be operate like an aircraft using the difference of air pressure on the wings, that means no sharp manoeuvre.

It should be better if she goes to bird wings or flight magic (like loli hitler) for fantasy or jetpack for modern gunota.

Fed-Kun's army
There is only one problem...she is wearing a skirt XD

Users who are viewing this thread