The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - New Student Orientation (First part)

Thanks a lot for working hard on the translations!
Astrid hates that stupid kid too hahaha

Dex-chan lover
I'm half suprised she's not just telling the three of them to fuck off

Dex-chan lover
if she told them off, it might come as lèse-majesté and that could mean it's off to the gallows for her (not really, they wouldn't go that far for a kid but you get the point, she can't be rude to the prince)

it's an annoyance but she's taking it maturely, anyway, thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
@Kurokaze But she could tell them off in a nice way, without being rude. No need to go all "fuck off cunt" after all.

Dex-chan lover
Is not that surprising that she want to avoid to make an enemy out of them. They are the characters that will lead to her demise. Better not adding fuel to the fire.

Group Leader
Bet she's hating all the noble lip service required of her.

Thanks for the chapter.

Supporter
To the ignorant noble, it is a feat keeping things bland when its power source is essentially a bomb.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the breaking moment
Astrid decides to destroy the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
They pretty much dont pick up on her being distant at all huh, but they're kids so that's normal I guess

I wish she would stop the lip service, all she really needs to do is state that she doesn't want any involvement with anyone in the school. since she practically already has a college level education in magic.

Dex-chan lover
@HKAsuka Well, you have to consider their relationship. One of them is royalty, basically means his father is her father's boss...so yea, she can't be haughty or arrogant in front of them.

So it just dawned on me. If your making a game with romancing involved, DON’T make the big fish capture target have the same name as the biggest bad guy in recent human history. I agree on hating the prince. Seriously I now can see him with some dirty sanchez on his upper lip.

Users who are viewing this thread