The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - The Villainess Studies Hard

Group Leader
I really liked this chapter! Seeing Astrid showing off a bit, but being appreciated by everyone, even the #1 landmine 😂 Sorry for the lowest resolution, that's how the original files seem to be now. That being said, there aren't too many details in the pages to warrant high resolution either, so...

Dex-chan lover
The way the prince is portrayed and astrids reaction to him make me dislike him very VERY much. I really hope he does not at any point become ml

Double-page supporter
She should just be honest and say she isn't interested in him at all to his face. I get its the plot but he's beyond annoying at this point trying to talk to her at any point when she clearly doesn't want to thus sends him somewhere else.

Thanks a lot for the translation!
I hope all those retarded characters that like princefag die.
His only ability seems very pathetic also haha

Dex-chan lover
Has history changed from the light novel? I think the teacher simply fell asleep and the students had to find the solution by themselves

The protagonist finished immediately and ran out to make ammunition, until the prince caught her and told her that she had to help her companions..

Would be a shame if that statue fell over on the prince, don’t you think?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Astrid appreciates a well-dug trench?
iu

I imagine she'd also appreciate the Imperial might of an Earthshaker Cannon.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure teaching is actually an excellent way to solidify what you already know

Dex-chan lover
It would be so great if Astrid just replyed "Why do you hate me so?" when the other girl said she would support her.

Dex-chan lover
Astrid: *doing anything impressive*

Prince: I AM SPEEEEEEEED

fun chapter, thankies.

Users who are viewing this thread