The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - The Villainess Studies Hard

Group Leader
I fixed the title, it's not a 2-parter after all, I had forgotten to update the text layer!

@Mikhail
I'll up you with the original, which I'm unfortunately old enough to have seen at an age where I liked the movie and the song, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zXKtfKnfT8

@Kurokaze @dontpickonme @Kabeidon_ 😇 You're welcome. I'm getting closer to catching up!

@4leafmelon @Serafita You're both right, it's amazing!!

@sylvacoer Love that pixel art animation!!! 🤩

Dex-chan lover
Hope the heroine isn’t a braindead asshole reincarnator in this at least let her realize that this ain’t a story anymore and can follow more than the paths she has seen

Edit: or let her be lesbo for mc >:)

Dex-chan lover
Think the teacher feels bad now? Wait until thy get praised on how well they taught their earth magic students...

Aggregator gang
@FgoSegul she is making guns and planes to prepare to blast the kingdom if need arises so she cant deviate more from the story's plot as of now, and her attitude to the capture targets even when it annoys me to no end is understandable since she cant take on the kingdom by herself so she has to avoid to offend anyone in power.

Dex-chan lover
Did not think I'd see a Wild Wild West reference in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
Depends on how advanced you are, but teaching is typically a decent way of learning.

You'd think she could voice that she doesn't like the prince at least to her friends. If rumors spread that she hates him, but she doesn't personally say it...

Dex-chan lover
I'll wait for the time when
she storms the castle with guns in tow and the poor solider falling one by one like a leaf trying to stop this girl

Dex-chan lover
She needs to be more flexible in her thinking. She's worried about ending up fighting against the prince. But he seems to want to be close to her--so why not go with that? If she ends up, like, the prince's most trusted advisor then she won't have to fight him, will she? Sure, he's a pacifist who doesn't want war. But that doesn't preclude weapons research--to the contrary, she can be the strength that means he doesn't need to go to war. In negotiations, he'd just be like "We have so far only demonstrated Astrid-sama's capabilities in limited ways. If you persist in threatening or go through with invasion plans, we will be forced to unleash her full capabilities. You do not want that to happen. Alternatively, we have a nice trade treaty prepared . . ."

Users who are viewing this thread