Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - The Villainess gets a new quest (Third part)

Dex-chan lover
Dragon-san. Please die easily so she doesn't go overboard with her weapon escalation.

Fed-Kun's army
@RamenRider Yes, them joining a larger subjugation squad would make WAY more sense, but the way they were talking didn't imply that at all, which is why I found it so funny.

There's also the bigger question of what rank exactly is this party (guild rank)? Story might have mentioned it somewhere, but I seriously doubt this party has a high enough rank to even be included in a subjugation squad for such a high class monster. I mean seriously, the orcs that the party had to plan and strategize for were nothing more than finger food for the dragon, the difference in scale between the orcs and the dragon is utterly absurd, add on magical ability and high intellect and you might as well be asking them to fight a demon king.

The MC could probably do something, just because she's the MC, but the rest of the party looks basic as heck.

@Kuroageha yes she is trying to improve but she doesn't have anything at all right now. I dont care if you ay something like "she needs to know how much stronger she needs to get" or something like that, there is no way that gun would even graze a dragon. Neither she nor the gun is anywhere near that level. But of course, she will defeat it but only because of plot armour.

@The_H_Guy I would agree with you if that was what was happening. They are planning to fight something like a dragon with nothing but a rifle and arrows? I dont care how powerful thise bullets are, there is no way in hell that is hurting a dragon when it needs multiple rounds to take down an orc

Dex-chan lover
what would you even bring against a dragon? a naval-sized railgun? 😅

Group Leader
what? you want to slay that big-ass dragon? okay, sure, i am not even remotely scared that i — and probably some of the others — may die as a result. also because i have 100% faith in the weapon i've seen in action like, two times

i have mad respect for this woman lol

@Owyn ... Electricity/Magic overload needed ... maybe just ...
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is, she has more than enough MP to instantly annihilate all those orcs (and maybe even the dragon) with magic alone - no weapons needed - yet she puts all her efforts into her weapons.

Fed-Kun's army
Those 2m high orcs were smaller than that dragon's teeth...
How big exactly is this dragon!?

Aggregator gang
@Koneko_Nyaa she could but then how would she test her weapons? also unlike mana she can stock pile ammo and when using it doesn't make her tire making it a much more viable method of a war of a attrition which is basically her end game.

C4 works great on dragons. Or maybe an anti-tank rifle like PTRS-41 if anti-material rifles aren't enough.

Users who are viewing this thread