Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - The Villainess gets a new quest (Third part)

Dex-chan lover
To the cultured ones who adored Loli's, Astrid is the one for you, for life, as your waifu.
Please buy a waifu pillow with astrid on it, with .50 caliber sniper pointing to your head so you will not cheat

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is crazy short. If this were to be animated, it may not even last one fucking minute

@princess_daphie Well, like they say, it's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and she's all out of bubblegum.

As a matter of fact, she didn't have ANY bubblegums to begin with, nor has she ever chewed any. So there's that. Though I'm sure her ahoge can express this more succinctly than I can.

surprise y'all it's the Gurorc Deliveri-zard here for prepaid pickup 🙃

Aggregator gang
@Legionary_Hunter Has anyone developed a rifle that can handle a 30mm GAU-8 round? The ingenuity behind the recoil system of the Denel NTW-20 is impressive. Although I myself do not know that much about guns.

Find it crazy how she's pushing her luck in survivability. If any of it took one turn wrong or a jam, she's done for. However due to plot armor, she's safe from all harm.

Users who are viewing this thread