The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The Villainess of the Adventurer's Guild (Second part)

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who would nope out of hiring a maso magical loli for an adventuring job?

Although I would hire her for something else instead.

Dex-chan lover
Mandragoras, cockatrice, and basilisks in the same location..? Is that Dungeon Meshi?

thx for the chapter. lol, dejected veggie ahoge, that's really a different character indeed.

I hope the author can improve his action/battle part. So far it has been lackluster..

But then, I realize you can only do so much with 10-11 pages...

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was a trick. She really stabbed her hand with that knife!
wtf was this kid doing

Double-page supporter
I just came to the realization that in this chapter, she stabs her hand, then they let her join the party. Like, it sounds like a summary, but it's actually pretty much everything that happens. I mean, at the end of the day, I still enjoy reading this since I'm a sucker for villainess manga, although I suppose it'd be better to wait to read it in chunks considering the chapter length, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
tsundere acquired!!!

they're making a lot of assumptions sdljakdslk i hope they don't blame her for ~misleading~ them or sth when/if they find out the truth;;;

thank you for the update~!

@Gloomy_Rube By that, do you mean "congratulations for the tiny party member for joining the party", or "congratulations for the party for getting a tiny party member"?

Or do you simply mean, "the tiny party member is so tiny, so i want to congratulate her for being tiny"?

Thanks a lot for the translation!
Aaah her team looks good i hope she keeps meeting with them in the future a lot.

Dex-chan lover
@redpandamaniacal
Yeah these chapter lengths theyre brutal bit thats why its been updating so fast lol.

Also wow this doesn't happen in the webnovel does it? Is this based on a light novel or what?

Users who are viewing this thread