The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - The Villainess gets a new quest (Second part)

Dex-chan lover
- why each chapter has part 1 , part 2 , part 3 ?
- because this is probably a weekly manga and the mangaka cant draw fast enough . they can only draw around 10 pages per week .

a party of 4 girls VS a gang of pork orcs , i have read enough henta* to know what will happen to these girls , lol .

anakin skywalker : the pork orcs ... I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I hate them ... the porc orcs...

Fed-Kun's army
I still kinda think Astrid would be better off if she actually had suppressed arms as well. I mean, it actually takes skill to pinpoint the shooter's position and quieter shot makes it even harder.

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186

Not only is she semi-insane, but apparently in the wn chapter 1 set in the future
she makes blood magic that blocks her sense of guilt and goes on a killing spree against the palace

Someone who even thinks about doing that isn't exactly going to give a shit about orcs.

Users who are viewing this thread