The Villainess's Stationery Shop - Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the tomagachis would stop being popular after a week due to how little there is to do with them. No minigames just tapping food. I doubt that would keep a kids attention span. Though considering how little there was to do during the middle ages in terms if personal entertainment there might be a bigger surge in popularity than I expect.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the tomagachis would stop being popular after a week due to how little there is to do with them. No minigames just tapping food. I doubt that would keep a kids attention span. Though considering how little there was to do during the middle ages in terms if personal entertainment there might be a bigger surge in popularity than I expect.
Tomagachis were pretty popular for a few years back when I was young, so it'd probably maintain the same timeframe in this world. Besides, Mel doesn't need them to be popular for a long time, just until she uncovers the priest's and her sister's bullshit and gets them... arrested or banished or whatever their punishment will be.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the point of contention between Mel and Sheria will be the chancellor, wonder who is gonna fill that role

Dex-chan lover
I'm laughing at these magic Tamagotchis and poor Rasmus having to draw them.

My own Tamagotchi phase lasted maybe 3-4 months, so I suspect these kids will be obsessed for long enough to stay safe.

Dex-chan lover
Nintendo lawyers already getting ready top sue.

She is a reincarnator right? Too long I don't remember.

Aggregator gang
I was just thinking she should make tamagotchis!
Also the first chapter is blank for me. Is that going on for anyone else?

Dex-chan lover
Nintendo gonna isekai some lawyers to go after her.
That time I was a N*ntendo lawyer and the company decided to hit me with a company truck to take legal action against copyright infringement in another world, but now I am in prison for not having legal documents to travel this country.

Genuinely, your idea could actually be a hilarious series. Like we have series about Truck Kun, series about being reincarnated as a vending machine, and so many more. I genuinely would consider actually trying to write a series like that if I had a sliver of the creative talent needed to do so.

Honestly I am curious to see what chat gpt might output if given a prompt like this. It wouldn't be good, but it could put out something amusing perhaps.

Dex-chan lover
On the other hand, games like Pet Society can stay popular for quite a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread