The Villainous Daughter’s Butler - I Raised Her to Be Very Cute - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - Entrance Exam

I dislike that they portray the MC checking the other guy's scores as some sort of petty action. He puts his Duty as a Butler first in everything and doesn't even really consider his relationship with that guy at all. Even if he did, he only views that guy as a mere child.

Dex-chan lover
I really dislike the butler-wannabe, even after checking the spoilers.
With his attitude and 0 tact he would piss off any noble that searches for a butler.
But I kinda liked how even the mob tells him to shut the fuck up.

Contributor
Thank you for your hard work! One thing, however, which I will keep harping on until it's addressed: the terminology for servants used in this translation is blatantly wrong. Please use a dictionary and look up the term butler: you are making a highly aggravating mistake. Let me say this yet again, since it's particularly noticeable in this series: Cyril is a valet!

To anyone hating on Raymond, as Jedahaw92 explained, he has a very good reason for his behaviour and his reckless assumptions and demeanour are common for 12 year olds. Everyone needs to remember that the characters are all 12 (few children are mature enough to behave otherwise at that age: Cyril and Sophia are outliers).

As for Cyril's attitude, I think it's quite reasonable, actually. He isn't really looking down on the guy so much as handling what's in front of him. Raymond is looking down on him without any apparent reason, so Cyril has no reason to be charitable and give him the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Yeh

The only sound in MC's head is obviously just cricket sounds

It's impossible that there are NO OTHER nobles finding a butler so why is this boy sticking his nose to a position already taken by the MC? Like what the hell man have you thought of what the MC feels if he were to be jobless? Find another noble to hire you god damn it

This manga wants me to throw my phone at a wall every time MC says a word :/

I know the author is doing it for comedy but is simply not funny... Sofia is supposed to be a respectful lady and yet she let that clown run his mouth about her personal butler, it only makes her looks pathetic.

@glassedboi

There's a reason why he is specifically targeting her. And the easy to understand reason from just so far would be her position, her family is basically second only to royalty and she is the only person in the position about to enter the school. Making her the most eligible target short of royalty(and royalty has far better butlers theoretically). He also currently has recent to dislike the MC if just because of his own dumbass mind jumping to conclusions. Honestly the thing here that doesn't make sense here or in the novel is that no one tell the jackass the reason here for several chapters seemingly only because in the novel the MC put out his hand to quiet people on giving the explanation and simply accepted criticism because he wants his master to appear to be the best not himself and he'll accept any criticisms to make himself look slightly less abnormal right now. (As you might imagine. His abnormalities will stand out more overtime considering this is a man who has already captured the hearts of the original MC and the original Villainess......and his master won't settle for people not knowing he's better then everyone at everything.)

Chill!!! People out here flaming non existent characters, seriously my goodness chillax my dudes, it’s just a comedic story, it’s not serious.... I want more, uhhhh xDDDD....

@wangtheone yup equally, but still that is soo rude for a job seeker.. :D i would not want a butler like that, talk back to the one he want to be his superior and no respect to the superior privacy and just say what they want as if they are the lord than the superior themselves :D

Dex-chan lover
That buttler is the type of person to check if boiling water is hot.

Bruh..........................

Talk about Future change.

I bet that he's gonna be bakugo of this world being a rival lol.
And I also bet that the heroine of this game will fall in love with the butler. I'm calling it right now.

@gagegageha true, i dont even know why this guy thinks he has a chance oven how rude he is being to who he wants to be employed by. Imagine going to a job interview and telling them their company sucks donkey balls and still thinking you have a high chance of being emplyed

Users who are viewing this thread