The Villainous Violet - Ch. 1 - Wicked Princess

Group Leader
I uploaded the chapter before and am helping Coffee Addicts Anonymous since they don't actually use Mangadex. This chapter was originally uploaded by me on March 13.

CAA today deleted the original chapter then uploaded a new version with an extra page. Some errors have also been fixed like a bubble that was empty in the first version has been fixed and some minor stuff, too.

Fed-Kun's army
MC: You all suck, I'ma head out. Peace!
PyLoJ2Y.png

"Like before" so mfcker led her on and suddenly swapped to a new b*tch and the couple acting like they didn't break someone's heart to be together.... No wonder sis went ape on their arses

so he did love her before, good to know he is the cheater here, and it looks like they all have the sharp chin which can slice you in half 😄

aAAAAH Violet is so prettY every angle is like a paintinG her hair is soft and smooth like silK and hhh-- that black-haired no-name looks so ugly ngl, he looked super out of place between the three girls smh smh the blue haired dude at the end meshes with Violet's aesthetic better

Fed-Kun's army
So basically you can pi$$ off, you can pi$$ off, and you can pi$$ off too....I'm out of here.

This is a lot of glitter in my opinion like a SHIT ton of glitter on basicly almost everything what let me guess i should expect a butler so handsome whilst pouring tea that he will have roses around him too ?

Users who are viewing this thread