The Villainous Violet - Ch. 15

Really tired of Shannon's scheming- if only her demise came sooner.

Thank you for the update!

is it just me that's starting to hate this. it's all a bunch of petty drama with 3 guys swarming around her. it's so shallow and it doesn't have any real substance to it. no depth.

Where can I get one Aaron, please?

I just wanna strangle Shannon. She's horrible.

And thank you for the update, I was looking forward to it 😊

Really, if she only told Aaron what that bitch said to her... A lot of problems could be solved. Too much drama but well I like reading it
Thanks for the update!

Im tired of shannon. Lol. And im tired with all this royal etiquette... Just tell someone abt it....

Group Leader
Hji, I saw a lot of inconsistent panels here. Even if i'm reading on mobile it's still quite noticeable. Also, the fonts don't really match so I suggest changing it to a somewhat more appropriate one.

Overall good update, thank you.

Shanon is trash and I want to burn her but fake things don't burn very well , do they.

I have a bad feeling Aaron is also trash. I hope I am proven wrong. 😬😬😬

Wow this scene makes no sense. Like if you suddenly burst into a room and proclaim what Shannon did, wouldn't people ask why she assume such thing? when all you could see was a beaten up dude, MC and Aaron. It makes no sense to even keep you mouth shut when the Prince literally ask why she knew what room to make a scene in. Frustrating

Ugh, I bloody hate Shannon and that awful prince... dog's breakfasts that deserve each other! The worst!

Users who are viewing this thread