The Villainous Violet - Ch. 15

At first I thought this has a potential, but we're now on the 15th chapter and there is no clear plot whatsoever and everything's all over the place. I'm dropping this.

Gawd I wish Violet would just tell Aaron that Shannon is harassing her, so future misunderstandings would be solved and they could at least do something to stop it before it gets worse. And wtfff that Shannon is such a petty bisss what more does she want??? I really missed this, thank you for the update!

@Eclat123
Since you're dropping this, I might as well give you some novel spoilers if it might bring back a little bit of your interests. Granted, even I'm kinda confused with the spoilers and its been so long since I last read them
Heavy spoilers ahead
As you know, MC is currently reincarnated as current Violet. Current Shannon is actually being possessed by OGViolet, yes she was indeed selfish. I apologize since I forgot most of the plot spoilers. Just expect a few dark plottwists later on as backstories? We already have close shave near rape this chapters, there's *probably* suicide from OGViolet I believe, forgot what led to that.

Basically the ending is, main ship ends just fine. Aaron is a good boi through and through. OGViolet's soul takes over MCs previous life's body and gets a romance of her own in the modern world in the sidestories (apparently, the modern world fits her so much better) and OGSharron gets her body back (again, because of my sh*tty memory, dunno how she does it), and gets to be with OGML whose name escapes me.

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon
Thanks for the spoiler bro, I'll drop this now. I have seen this dumb twist so many times bleh tired of reading the same thing.

@DarkMeep, Really? You won't stay even for the main ship? Then, I'm sorry if I accidentally ruined the fun in reading the series

Fed-Kun's army
I thought I'll get used to the shine by now...

But REALLY, SHINYYYYY ALL THE WAY...? LOL XD

@Gasky, I feel like I did something wrong. I dunno what ya'll are hating? Is it
OGViolet getting her own happy end. Cuz sure, I'm mad with that too when I read it but I believe it was sidestory territory so it might not be adapted? Can't ya'll stay simply because CurrentVioletxAaron are actually adorable? I mean, I don't actually remember plot spoilers. Just endgame spoilers. Oh, and the fact this is a rare case where Aaron gets told the truth she isn't Violet but he still accepts her

@Hypothon sorry if I make you feel that way. I was invested in the mystery of why the characters was acting "out of character" but the truth is kinda dissapointing to me.

I don't understand why MCs feel compulsive need to protect the thots scheming against them by saying useless things like "I can't tell them that," or "they wouldn't believe me," or "I can't cause trouble I'm only the side character." At a certain point you're responsible for what happens to you if you allow yourself to be a doormat instead of bringing her to justice and preventing her from doing these things to others. She's very reactive. It's like her definition of success is to take -2 damage instead of -20 damage every time Shannon launches a new scheme to hurt her. Like sure, yay, she didn't die from cocaine because she knew about it, but if she doesn't take these golden holy gift opportunities to tear down her reputation piece by piece, she's always going to be the victim

It keeps zooming in and out- I can never adjust the size of my screen XD, that aside; what a beautiful hug

@snowyang26 I don't like this type of MC. I am only reading this manhwa because of the ML. The drawing is not that great, but the prince and the ML are good people. The MC has the princess syndrome. She will be weak, docile, dumb, and kind to -her enemies-. That is the way to show the power, of a woman, to society.

I just tend to leave this story for a month or two before touching it. Think of the story of the ML [make him the mC] but from the MC POV [ make the MC into the FL]. That is the only way the story becomes better. This story is really direct to the right audience.

Since shoujo is for little girls entering puberty to 16 years old...maybe 19, the manhwa does justice to the right age range. That is why I am not annoyed because I know that most shoujo that takes mature content is actually for teens but introduce sex to attract an older audience. Anyone 20+ years old reader should be more interested in reading josei genre. That has a more mature content [sensually and mentally]. Of course, there are a few Josei that makes you doubt that they are of that genre but probably because some authors are noobs yet.

@Darkwolfix You're probably right haha, but I do have a guilty pleasure for otome isekais. I feel the same way. I swear they're teaching girls that the best way to be loved and celebrated is to be a kind to the point of stupidity type of person, because that way guys want to protect you

@snowyang26 I wish that the otomo got some josei in it. It is easy to make just make the content more mature. Most adult readers would accept a bit of fantasy or sci fiction if the rest of the content is rational.

Mhm and show to all the little boys that they just need 5o act before thinking. Look at those cultivation Mangas or sci fic. They have all kids, even their mc, just acting tough, like dumb/azzhole, and girls will be all over you,

The writers are pretty much just doing it for the koney. I dont consider it wrong but dont do those stories for kids. Kids get influenced so fast and intrigue by many things. Then adults and parents wonder how and where they learn it. I mean i m not saying they are not at fault for not checking what their kids are reading/watching but the media got some fault too.

Users who are viewing this thread