The Villain's Savior

AWWW MAn is it that hard not to repost something. GEEZ there always someone who wants to ruin things for everyone by not doing such simple task.

The female protag doesnt really have any interesting or strong qualities. She just cries and loves the conveniently emotionally butchered villain, thats her thing. The whole manhwa feels like its designed to fulfill the savior fantasy, which wouldnt be awful if it didnt do so to the detriment of everything else.

Worst MC I've come across in ages. She cries and mopes through 95% of the series, makes nonsensical decisions, and pretty much does some serious gymnastics to make herself into the person who hurts him the most. She never does or says anything constructive so what's the point of giving her foreknowledge. I thought I would dislike the ML, but as unhealthy as he is, he's at least an interesting character. I'm so tired of seeing MC's crying face. Also, why is she running around in her underwear all the time? A chemise should never be worn outside the bedroom much less the bed suite < hallway < outdoors < outside the manor < in a carriage < in a male aristocrat's home. It's the equivalent of strolling outdoors in a bra and panties. I cringe so hard. She's in nothing but her chemise 50% of the time. Is she an exhibitionist???

Finished reading season 1, so far its been interesting..... somehow. I liked the story but I sometimes question the FL's actions. Well, I guess that's one of the reasons why I kept on reading it? XD

Finished reading season 1 in bato.to !!! It was great!! I thoroughly enjoyed the drama, angst, conflict, tears, guilt, EVERYTHING. A nice melodramatic, melancholic read. Yes I love torturing myself. If you're planning to read this- it's good! Give it a go! But it's not a lovely dovey, strong protagonists story. It's quite dark and fucked up. The leads are vulnerable, one is borderline abusive. But dark characters like these are what makes the story so much more interesting. hopefully you'll enjoy reading it as much as I have. Can't wait for season 2!! Hope someone picks it up

Thank you so much for translating! I really like how the plot is going and I really enjoyed reading it!

@krobelus they spare no effort to set this up as the cheesiest, most cliche story you'll read on this site. sadly, the female protagonist's sole character trait is that she's a whiny little girl, so all that effort is wasted.

@tonicwalter Eh, they actually explain why she cries so much later in the story. It's got a bit deeper of a plot than it seems like it does right now.

I'm glad they continue thisss, thank you scans team!! I hope those reposters won't start again and ruin it for everyone, please let us continue read this in peace 😊😊

Users who are viewing this thread