The Villain's Savior

What happened? Where are the chapters?

Did someone repost and got the translators caught?

Edit: Nvm, I read it. Why can’t you just read the Manhwa in peace? That person that reposted could’ve just told them to go to mangadex smh.

If y'all want to read the latest chapter, go to their website missmysterynrbl.wordpress.com that's where they will be posting from now on I believe or bato.to... dumb reposters ruining it for everyone :/

Supporter
Seriously don't understand reposters. What do you think would happen when you repost while the official sites + the authors use social media too????? I swear they have no brains.

Hey, does anyone know if the group will keep translating this manhwa or will they really stop at chapter 48 as they'd promised before?

Double-page supporter
If you're a reposter on social media, just know that you're an idiot and a jerk for ruining things for the rest of us

I never say this lightly about anyone, but re-posters should just fucking die. I mean, how idiotic are you to post the translated chapters TO SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE INSTAGRAM WHERE LITERALLY EVERYBODY IS ON IT! Especially authors and artists! Did y'all not know what happened to the scanlation group who got found out "illegally" translating the works of the author of "The Archmage's Daughter"? THEY ALMOST GOT SUED AND DRAGGED TO COURT! So not only, are you bringing the attention of the original authors and artists to the scanlation group (where they also have other translation projects and those other projects are also in danger of being shut down because of you), you ruin the joy of reading these for everybody else, you also provide a possible lawsuit to the scanlation groups!

ffs why tf do people have to upload it to social media anyways? If it's for clout chasing, honey, you can't take fucking followers to your grave aight?

Real discussion of this series, how does this has such a high rating? This series is a fucking train-wreck that I couldn't take my eyes off. I finally gave up the series on chapter 14 since the female lead got on my nerves. She is such a huge simp for Aseph. Her interactions with him lack any logic. She shed tears and cry out to him in such a meek and passive manner. If Aseph isn't snapping her neck, I'll do it.

I really appreciate the uploading of the English scanlations, but I don't want anyone to get sued😬- please keep safe 💜💜💜

Fed-Kun's army
stopping posting on here or whatever won't prevent anyone from reposting chapters on social networks... WTF are people thinking lul

Oh NVM they still post on bato.to or whatever ROFL.

Users who are viewing this thread