The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
She just glossed over him wrapping his hand around her neck and threatening her. Maybe she's just into yanderes, I am just going to assume she loves yanderes who would always think of killing her (She did write the story after all).

I was thinking why Ran looks so familiar and I got it now. She looks like Violet from Violet Evergarden

Did he seriously just try to choke her? And then she didn't even care????? That's a major red flag and I don't care if he's the ML!

and thats why you dont make a snipe hunt public
secretly taking over information sources robs your opponent of all his ability at once doing so in public is a gradual process which will give enough time and motivation to strike a few counter blows

@Seriha
he didnt he just placed his hand down and closed it "around" and not "on" her throat
just like those stupid trust tests
actualy choking someone looks different
and realy choking someone seated or lying down requires both hands simply because you cant use the victims weight against them like you could while standing

that ml of ours is currently quite confused because he sees the fl trusting him but knows that she actualy fears him
and feels conflicted because she is doing a much better job than he could have done to the point where she could have closed him out but wants to abdicate for him after he reaches adulthood

the first bit is confusing him emotionaly but the second causes a conflict with his ideology of giving positions to the most able and thats not just doubling his problems thats far far worse because usualy you can use the remaining between rationality or emotion to compensate if one of them goes haywire but not having both is putting an extreme stress on him which the author could use to let him vent by killing who ever tries to hurt the mc next which in turn will be seen by her enforcing her fear and further troubling him emotionaly

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

The TN note during the chapter made me laugh. The TN notes at the end are so funny too. Please, next time do please paint Yustav's nails.

Ah, I think I found the reason for the same castle in every manhwa! Maybe the architect is a reincarnator! And he made in his first life a masterpiece, and couldn't come up a better idea in other worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread