The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 15

social season starts in december and peaks in may august, so how does that work exactly? that's like 9 months of social season? or did i misunderstand something lol

OMYGEE IS THAT POISON?!?!?!??!?!?! I hope not.

P.S. OMYGOD I AM SORRY SUNNY SIDE UP SCANS I AM SO ASHAMED AKJIASIHASUSAUSDUDSY THANK YOU FOR WAKING ME UP TTTTTTTTT I AM SO SORRY HUHUHUHUHU I AM ALWAYS THANKFUL FOR THE MASSIVE UPDATES AND THE VERATS JOKE AHUASHUYSYAYYYYA I AM REALLY SORRY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OMG I'M REALY SORRY I AM ASHAMED HUHUHUHUHU but did i got it right on some of the chapters? TTTTTTT I am embarrassed. I am not invalidating the staffs's hardwork TTTTTT I am sorry, I'll make sure to read when I am not busy HUHUHUHU looks like I was tired when I read this TTTTTTT I am super duper sorry. hontoni TTTTTTTT

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

@Tohri yeaaa i know nobles don't have values like us but that doesn't seem right, like when would they go to school/work etc.

@imtaciturn @Tohri I don't think the social season shuts down schools and businesses from operating. Nobles get their income from their fiefs, so they've got a steady income year-round - they can afford to travel to the capital for the Season. It is not necessary for the nobles to go to every single ball/social gathering that takes place, but I'm guessing the ones held at the Golden Swan palace are more frequented. Schools operate just fine because people who are not "of age" can't attend the balls.

The British social season supposedly lasts from March to October (April to August according to Debrett's), with events like Wimbledon, Grand National, and Boat Race taking place during the time. More on irl Social Season:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Season_(society)
https://www.tatler.com/article/british-social-season

@ItsHanabi ah thank you for the explanation. welp, maybe it's because in my eyes, you don't work, you have no money XD so that's why i thought it's weird for a social season to be that long and i didn't know we still have social seasons nowadays 😅😂

Dex-chan lover
Man... although we don't know how the climate is in the whole continent, if we say winter is cold in the whole continent, the nobles would start partying when the peasants start freezing to death xD
They would be like: "Oh, the first peasant died due to the cold weather. All right, now we can finally start our parties. Filthy peasants!" 😂

I’ll have you know it’s not party time between Dec and august actually - it’s COVID. So we had to pretend to stop in March and November. Luckily this lockdown is during the quiet months

Fed-Kun's army
ah dammit....that fat bastard told his son to assault her huh? .-.
i mean pretty sure he only make her his wife but considering how corrupt in moral they are.....

Why did that woman need a sample? She received one with the letter the MC wrote, right? And later on, she received a whole bag of mana crystals.

I'm not sold on the idea that this is 15 year old's story either with its complex hierarchy structure, which include annual social events. I'm taking this with a lot of salt.

Dex-chan lover
I sense... r*pey vibes.... is this uncle gonna make his son assault ran so that she has to marry him? :mad:(

Why is social season a thing if its most of the year? wouldnt it just be that sept - nov are the off months?????

Users who are viewing this thread