The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 18

@Fitz I understand where you're coming from, but personally, I don't think it's that big of a spoiler because it's in the same chapter. In addition, if we are talking about costs and benefits, I'd rather have the chapter be spoiled a little than someone actually being triggered. There are people who actually have had traumatic experiences. As for your suggestion, I don't know how we would put a link because all these images are in png format. If you have a better idea that takes readers who may get triggered into consideration, please let us know. It's not our intention to be rude to the author or readers. We have put hours of work into these chapters and to say that we are being rude is a little too much. Also, some readers have thanked us for putting a trigger warning. Thanks for the support~

if we are talking about costs and benefits, I'd rather have the chapter be spoiled a little than someone actually being triggered.

@mayooo Okay. You are the ones putting in all of the time and work involved in putting out these chapters, so of course it's your choice as to what to prioritize.

Sorry, I don't have a suggestion for the technical side of things. I only wish it were possible.

I realize it's not your intention to be rude to the author or readers and that you put them in because you support the idea of trigger warnings and believe in their efficacy. That is still done, however, at the cost of how the author intended their work to be read, and it changes the reader experience each time you do it. Some readers will thank you for doing this, while others will be disappointed at the scene being spoiled and thereby robbed of the impact of surprise, poignancy, and so on it may otherwise have had, and which the author was aiming to give them. I just wanted to point the other side to things out.

I will continue to enjoy reading this regardless and I wouldn't be able to but for your work, so thanks again.

Does it count as being pistol-whipped if it’s a sword? Sword-whipped? Asking for a rapist.

Yo... Thanks for the trigger warning. Also.. Can yustuv be a little more concerned that the douche was planning on r**ing her, and not be annoyed that his"thing" Was touched by someone else. I mean.. Sure.. It's kind of romantic or shows obsession.. But it would be better if people were to be more concerned about the wrong deed done

Thank you for putting a trigger warning! I’m an SA survivor myself, and I always appreciate them. :3

Fed-Kun's army
thankfully it didn't have to come to that.....hopefully that disgusting fellow got killed by Yustav tho .-.

HAHAHA I knew they'd make fun of the maid's name. Why did the author name her soda OMG hahaha
Also, step on me Yus UwU

Bruh that trigger warning gave me anxiety but thankfully he barely touched her. Maybe a *Attempted rape* warning mightve been better for my heart.

Aggregator gang
I am so glad that he barely touched her

also, I appreciate the soda edits

Users who are viewing this thread