The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 22

I love Ran more each chapter, I wanna see other craftsmen try to work for Lachia only to be told the woman and child are the only ones good enough~ I love those kinda scenes most, lol.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I wish [REDACTED] Hall had longer chapters.... oh well.

Thanks for the translation.

Okay, I'm still confused. Can someone please explain the reason why magicians won't come to Lachia? I know that in the later raw chapters they will set up a conference meeting with Ran, so what's keeping them from entering the land? I mean, isn't part of the history for the Lachia lands that, long time ago, a powerful magician set up the ice wall for protection of the kingdom? Wouldn't that mean magicians did live in Lachia once upon a time? Anyways, please and thank you to whomever can better explain the whole situation! :D

@BlueCatMage it´s cause they have all these different mana stones and some of them just take away human magic power like the the red one in this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@BlueCatMage Uh... didn't Ran just explain it later in the chapter? Lachia not only has the ice crystales, but it also have blue and red mana crystals, which both suppress a human magician's power, turning them into normal people. Don't know if the effect is permanent or temporary. Even if it's temporary, the magician would be defenseless which is probably the reason for the ban.

Ayyyy just when I thought it couldn't get better, they introduce elves!

Much thanks teaaaam

Dex-chan lover
She's got such big plans, her brother is the original ML so he should be able to easy fill in her role if she decides not leave but anyone else would be begging her to stay as head or something

Dex-chan lover
@Chuepomi
I can see that happening.

Ran is definitely solidifying herself as the Head for every brilliant move she does, people would not desire for her to step down.

Ngl, I miss the credits page with the discord screens, they're so cute XD

Thank you for the chapter!

Ran is taking over the world of the book, literally. I wonder when she'll realise, that she won't be able to fade into obscurity as easily as she seems to assume.

Thanks for the chapter 💕

Where is General myao-- I mean the heavenly Emperor Mayo and their subjects? I need a dose of them, please 😭

But at least we had a cool elf for a change 😍

Users who are viewing this thread